MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-214

1. 12,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    three things to keep in mind here for the short term sp movement -

one is the extensive coverage that @tomboy has on the sp manipulation - if Wellington wants more and is buying more, the sp is definitely going to be range bound...

second is the extremely high  volatility in PoN...this is not helping sentiment too ... every publishing house worth its salt is publishing contradictory reports on Ni stock and Chinese demands.... as a mug punter I have no clue  as to in whom should I believe... I am sure even the seasoned analysts are in a pickle here...

third (and this is a light weight) is the EOFY period - always a bit dreary and a lot of adjustments happen at these times and unless there is a ripper of an announcement, the sp of most companies  are either  range bound or decreasing

all in all, not the right time to be staring at your screens all day as this is as exciting as watching paint dry... I suggest this is the best time to acquire  a new hobby or  a skill...I am thinking of taking up Zen meditation...people say it helps you keep calm when the world around you goes crazy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.