MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-3

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    another month, another notice....

10m added since the last notice and the id10t5 still keep selling on to thw waiting hands of Wellington...

don't you guys see it??? there is a buyer in the queue andhe is ready to buy MILLIONS of shares - just make him pay up... he will have to pay up if you stop selling into him so easily... all he is doing is just not stepping up - in fact he does not need to step up as getting shares off you all is so easy for him AT LOWER AND LOWER price every single day - 9 days of declining prices in a row... no marks for guessing now who bought your shares... and do you think a trillion dollar fund has no idea about why it is stumping up cash for a Ni companyAT THIS TIME of the Ni price cycle??? SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU BUY WHEN THERE ARE NO BUYERS - INVESTING101

if you all had half a brain, you would be thinking "hey, let me not sell for a week and see if the big bad wolf is ready to be more generous than before and get me a couple of cents over this current sp".... well, you will be surprised to see that this one will...

just goes on to prove that a fool and his money are soon parted...

END OF RANT.... just wanted to get it off my chest.... didn't mean it for any one in particular but WE ARE THE SELLERS COLLECTIVELY and there is only ONE buyer - WELLINGTON...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.