DSH 0.00% 35.5¢ dshe holdings limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-5

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Looks to be good news to me the borrowers of stock are returning it to Deutsche. Hard to tell but Im sure at these levels they are glad to have the stock back. Chart wise this is looking like a very solid bottom short and medium term. I did call the bottom at $1.33 yesterday to early to tell if this is correct.I will pop the champaign cork when it holds $1.50 and doesn't look back. Same thing happened to JBH has been heavily shorted for years and done ok.

Some outlooks; falling aussie dollar means Chinese goods are more expensive which is not great for DSH. However they devalued their currency. We used to average 6 yuan, currently 4.5 yuan. Good points are Aussies are now far more likely to buy online goods from Aussie companies, no advantage to buying overseas now due the currency. GST will apply to foreign purchases from 2017 making a more even playing field aswell. DSH has increased its online market share, who would you rather buy the new Samsung Note 5 from Kogan or some other risky online store or Dick Smith where you can walk in and pick it up talking to the manager if their are any problems.
    Store growth will grow the company, some have meantioned low customers in DSH stores. I think they are wrong in assuming DSH does not get enough business, in the smaller DSH stores I visit their may only be 2 or 3 staff they do not need huge volumes to make money, just a steady trickle. The larger stores have may have 8 to 10 staff and are always very busy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.