MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-18

1. 7,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Heart Failure - agreed very promising, looking forward to the next 2 years; by far their biggest potential market IMO; Teva look interested in this and as long as that continues that is a good thing for MSB.
    Lower back pain - 2018 US and Europe at the earliest, currently enrolling for phase 3
    Rheumatoid arthritis/Diabetes - phase 2, so phase 3 trials are some way off I imagine
    aGHVD - You have to lean towards JCR taking the lion's share of this revenue; they have the exclusive rights to Prochymal in Japan. In Canada and NZ the sales have been poor since conditional approval, a few years back, for children with aGHVD who have failed to respond to steroid treatment. I don't believe there is approval for adults in Canada and NZ - Osiris missed the end points with adults didn't they? In the US they are seeking approval for the product in the treatment of steroid refractory aGHVD in children only.
    As far as an immediate "lift-off" goes, I don't know either way. I would just be more concerned about Teva remaining on-side and making the right noises for the next 18 months and then look at the share price if that partnership comes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.