CTP 0.00% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

2bobworth - again your scant regard for the truth and selective...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    2bobworth - again your scant regard for the truth and selective use of data is telling. Some are selling - others are not - so what this is the share market people buy and sell - and for every buyer there has to be a seller and vica versa.

NEGI is no different to any other project. Watch OSH share price on the way to first gas in PNG, steady ramp up as revenue gets more certain and closer in time (are you aware of the concept of discounting?), work to prove up reserves bears fruit and gas contracts get signed. Yes I am looking forward to that.

You are very inexperienced if you think junior oil and gas companies trade on P/E or dividend yield - they do not.

I see nothing alarming in the recent set of financials. On a sustained basis they are generating enough cash to cover operating costs, capital and interest payments with cashflow left over, all this is mainly coming from selling gas under fixed price contracts. It is hard to take anything you say seriously when you are unaware from where Central derive their revenue.

Then you bang on about market cap to debt ("dept" sic.) ratio - who cares? Are you aware it is a project finance and not a corporate facility?? Do you even know what that means because your posts suggest you have no idea.

You cast negative aspersions but your inability to back them up with anything substantial (e.g. details of why the revenue or debt to market cap is a problem) shows me you either know they are rubbish or believe they are true and don't know what you are talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $41.20K 750.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1270000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 540000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.