RWC 0.00% $4.92 reliance worldwide corporation limited

@madamswer This kind of situation is quite liquid in nature....

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @madamswer

This kind of situation is quite liquid in nature. Opportunities currently present might be no longer available by the time most dividends are paid in March/April. Conversely, something else might come up between now and then.

An example is RWC today, just as I get excited about the prospect of it going below $2.80, it jumps back to $2.93.

There are companies that are quite illiquid (I don't know why I keep getting attracted to this kind of companies) that I prefer not to mention simply because as it is, it's already quite hard to get into, I don't need any kind of competition no matter how big/small they are.

But there are other companies that are much more liquid that I don't mind sharing. RWC is one of them. The other one is TPM. I believe there are still plenty of fat remaining in iinet that can be removed and of all the companies out there, TPM is most qualified to perform further liposuction. Out of respect for RWC followers, I won't talk further about TPM on the RWC thread.

There is another company that is currently private but is about to floated this year, Zip industries, the maker of instant hot water tap. I'm quite interested in companies such as this, i.e. market leading products, R&D focused, captured customer base (for filters & service), etc. My concern about Zip is the fact that it's being listed by a private equity. Therefore, I will wait until the prospectus is out before making up my mind whether or not to participate in the IPO.

Coming back to RWC, every time I analyse RWC, I can't help but noticing the many similarities between RWC and my other favourites, such as ARB and BRG.

These companies are those few Australian companies that have succeeded in entering and growing their presence in one of the most difficult and toughest markets in the world, namely the US market.

Not only that, these companies base their push into the US market on the very solid foundation of internal R&D, which allow them to develop highly innovative products which are top of the range products in their markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.92
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.863B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.94 $4.97 $4.91 $20.67M 4.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4997 $4.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.93 2421 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.