RWC 1.32% $5.36 reliance worldwide corporation limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-66

1. 3,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    The plumber and/or builder would generally choose, depending on who supplies materials (95% of the time, the plumber - at least in Aus).

I have spoken to three builders and one plumber about Sharkbite. They all said the same thing - along the lines of:
    "We need to provide a warranty on our work. Why not spend a little extra and pay for what works."
    Essentially, they're saying it's a cheap form of insurance. I would likely have the same attitude, given labor costs so much more than a couple of parts.

As for which is better? I don't know. The argument isn't that it's better - it's that it works, so don't fix what ain't broken.

EDIT: It seems what I've wrriten above was articulated far better in a previous post by @travelightor
    "SharkBite has strong value proposition to customers in countries which wages are relatively high. The money saved from less labour time should make the decision to use Push To Connect (PTC) fittings instead of traditional fittings a no-brainer decision."
    Last edited by Klogg: 13/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.