BUB 0.00% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

If one invested in a ipo and it doubled or tripled in the first...

1. 483 Posts.
    If one invested in a ipo and it doubled or tripled in the first week one might would sell too. That's a great return on your investment in an extremely short space of time.

Having said this, and seeing as how they have sold into the massive rise I still think this company has the ability to make massive inroads into the lucrative market that is Chinese baby formula. My main reasoning behind this is that they have the Internet chicks - one married to the JD.com dude, and the other the tea girl, who will pump the sh*t out of Bubs online (especially if one or both of them have a baby). And, then, the JD.com dude is sure to have a nice connections in powerful places and know who to see to get Bubs products kosher with the C-govt.

All eyes r on BUB atm, and I'm sure a lot of investors have been burnt by the crazy pump, so I think she will have morning sickness for a while. Long term she should run hard - depends when/where u get in- if their product is good and there are no nasty scandals involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39997 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 80841 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.