ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    To me it wouldn't make sense to become a listed company by buying control of what was a $40 or $50 million market cap business, letting it fail and then using the shell. You would just buy a controlling stake in USA or FXR (now delisted) or something capitalised under $2m. Why pay millions more for a real business and hope that it fails?

No, First Samuel must see value in TZL that they think they can unlock. Maybe they have analysed that with a moderate restucturing and less parasites sucking at the teat that TZL could be profitable and a handy acquisition for a more successful player in the industry. First Samuel might even have identified a possible buyer if the company is suitably dressed up.

Maybe it is your number 2 possibility and they really do have some reason to believe that TZL will take off. They must have done a fair bit of analysis before extending the line of credit and buying shares in the first place. Many of us on here believe it has that potential or we wouldn't still be holding this woofer.

My main concern is that MB could have sweet talked them the same way the 'sophisticated investors' got convinced to part with 11c a share. He must be a mighty persuasive bloke and fund managers are only human. There are always smarter people than you and that goes for fund managers, too. I hope that's not the case.

Anyway, seems to be a small modicum of interest building in the stock again, so don't give up on that lofty 0.10 a share. If I didn't think it could get well past that I wouldn't still be suffering here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.