CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-18

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

You are correct, at first I blindly followed the previous management because of John Dawkins AO. It is only after the blatant sale of this company to a bunch of stockbrokers from Perth that I began to look beyond the mining prospects and at the people running the show.

The attempted ipo of mount A is a shining example of our previous management's morals. Despite the Company owning more than 90% of the asset previously, shortly after the IPO failed the company agreed to buy out Vincent Tan, John Dawkins and another director who had somehow managed to obtain a massive chunk, for a valuation of $10m, without an independent valuation and with votes cast at an egm where they were the only attendees.

If I had been paying closer attention I would have lobbied shareholders to vote this down, but I stupidly trusted a former treasurer of Australia, and order of Australia holder.

He has not only disgraced himself, but our great country in the process. The fact that he still retains the AO is a matter I am continuing to pursue separate to the actions of our current management.

But what you are saying is "this happens all the time, so put up with it".

No, I won't. That is my choice. You clearly have made yours. And that is a matter for you to deal with when the time comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $1.16K 145.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2516305 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 999370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.