CRR 10.0% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-26

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    What events are you referring to?

The Bergen loan, where did that money go? Not into the ground that's for sure.

The destruction of the sp while Bergen converted and sold while shareholders were pleading for a CR to pay them out?

The failed ipo of mount Adrah after which the company bought the asset back off the directors at an inflated valuation of $10m which was approved at a meeting of shareholders with only the beneficiaries of the deal present? All of which should have been excluded from voting.

The sale of the company's shares in pmr to Vincent Tan without shareholder approval at the ipo price even though they knew it was oversubscribed and the price subsequently spiked to double we sold them for?

The offer and acceptance of the terms of sale of the company to a venture capital company? (current directors)

The current directors agreeing to use company funds raised at a discounted placement to the current directors, their family and friends to repay a "loan" from Vincent Tan?

The current directors failing to demand payment from vincent tan for the above mentioned pmr share sale?

I am only up to December 16... Did I miss anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $30.38K 3.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2848820 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.