PRU 2.22% $2.64 perseus mining limited

I thought I was a genius when I purchased at 30 last time like...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I thought I was a genius when I purchased at 30 last time like year or so ago ,, I rode it all the way up to .70 or whatever it hit then all the way back down lol would be nice to have had a crystal ball and sold at the top and bought back down low but all I've done is doubled down this time round. Every time I sell a company I don't know what it is but they seem to double , triple or quadruple in price so I've ended up just holding stocks longer now . Sold ntc,cat,nxt,and they went stupid I thought play it safe and sold. In the end I know the potential pru has to double quickly like last time ,, was always watching it for about 5 years and when I seen .30 I jumped on it .. this time round I got on at .32 . Kinda hoping it goes to .28 again quickly to grab some more. See what happens either way we win I guess because good buy opportunity or we are heading upwards and good anyway. I'm just an amateur but I'm still bullish on gold for some reason. Anyways good luck to the punters like me,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
-0.060(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.632B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.70 $2.72 $2.60 $15.49M 5.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22912 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.65 105074 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.