CO1 0.00% 12.0¢ cobalt one limited

What a great little run today. I am thinking that the market...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    What a great little run today. I am thinking that the market noticed Tribeca buying in with their confidence of a 9.5% holding which is nothing to be sneezed at.

Its great to have them on board!

Today I did a little research into the area the company holds and found it interesting that the area was predominantly based on silver production.

Something I saw indicates that there would be quite alot of tailings containing cobalt of around 0.50% which is great.

I think now that the market is taking off with cobalt pricing up around US$60,000 per tonne we will see more interest especially in a company that can come to production sooner.

The mill has a great deal of advantage and I am wondering what the price of a cobalt concentrate might be around 4%, 5% or 6%?

I am guessing it shouldn't be too difficult for them to start producing revenue and getting runs on the board.

It's quite fortunate to find a cobalt company that could be in production over the next 12-18 months and it should do very well for us holders.

I am guessing if the company can get that processor up and running that maybe the revenue from silver might offset any production costs which makes for 100% profit of any cobalt sold.
    Last edited by Thesi: 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CO1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.