DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-45

1. 33,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1805
    Cheers , I did ok on DOM back around the time of the GFC when they had the Challenger mine pre Kingsgate buyout , would have doubled in value while I had it , but you must have held it in the 90s to have had a multibagger out of it , I remember reading about it in the late 90s , then they had another mine (plus the Hellier tailings that they never mined ) what was that mine ?
    Peter Alexander on the DRM board , must be about the only one that made the transfer with DRM that was originally with DOM, unless Peter Spiering also is still with DRM in some capacity .
    There were a lot of critics that thought Challenger was mined out but they kept going deeper and finding more gold . Looks now though that it is finally at that make or break time for the new owners there .
    Deflector I feel is more prospective than Challenger as unlike Challenger where it was essentially a pipe structure , here the lodes only plunge very gently along strike and they are finding multiple lodes and splays of those lodes .
    Then to access the lodes/splays they just need to put out a drive from the decline that is already in place , that has to be good for keeping CAPEX down if LOM is extended , so minimises the difference between the C1 cost and the AISC per ounce on new ounces found .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.