FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Classic! Despite many posters jumping straight to 'the app is a...

1. 1,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Classic!

Despite many posters jumping straight to 'the app is a dud' opinion, I think its been running great, very happy with its performance. However, I would be quite happy if management turned their attention to the value adding products (WFI, the proposed corporate version etc) if they see these as untapped markets. We know all additional products are built off the underlying app, so it needs to run well first, but if they feel that, despite being a good product, it is entering a crowded VPN market then it would be very shrewd to focus on the untapped markets first. This change of focus is not putting the VPN on the shelf, far from it. The VPN is the workhorse on which all other wagons can be hitched.

I for one have been wondering what to do about parental control/supervision for my kids when the time comes (thankfully I still have a few years to figure this out). But WFI sounds awesome to me; parental supervision, monitoring surfing patterns (not just recording addresses) and then providing resources to parents on how to deal with certain situations. If it performs as claimed it will be a Godsend to many parents.

And for those who are still bemoaning the fact the app hasn't received the billion zillion downloads they hoped for in the first 20 mins of its release, please spend some time researching uptake rates of things like fb and Amazon. Even the tremendously successful take time and I actually think the VPN hasn't had too bad of a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101272 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.