CO1 0.00% 12.0¢ cobalt one limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-8

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    No sweat at all mate- thanks for putting up with my... being me lol

I've been trying to find a decent Canadian chat site but have struck out thus far.. chatzy.com something or other is the one I'm trying to milk.

A poster there called chart something who seems to be a piece of the furniture said that FCC should be coming out of its trading halt next month, noting that 'there is a lot happening with that company'.

Putting together one of the larger cobalt plays in the world? 'A lot happening' is quickly seen as gross understatement.

Our buddies at ARL are showing us how much heat is coming out of the battery material market at the moment & this bronco we're on here is even more focused toward the hottest metal on the market, which will only get hotter for the next few years, cobalt.

We here have undergone a name change and are now heading towards a merger which will change the name again so for me, I'm biding my time whilst people actually cotton on to the potential here- we probably lost a couple ppl here and there just by the name change!

Oh well, the base price for our precious will slap people into coming on board soon.

Cheers to all our posters- and a double cheers to those who battle through communicating with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CO1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.