SVL 0.00% 9.1¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-44

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Blackrock is a big fund, big money is not always smart money ; I will be adding SVL more and more as the price falls : SVL has the assets, when the POS goes up this will be a different stock altogether , in the meanwhile we have to withstand the pain and doubts , it is part of the game ; another stock of mine, CTM withstood the bear onslaught for two months the same way ( I was down more than 60 percent there for some time ) , now the stock is headed to much much higher levels ; I am very sure SVL is a mega bagger but only for patient investors who can hold it through next two years atleast ; ;I know investors are stuck here from much higher levels over the last few years, a lot of unspoken voices are hurting here, feel really sorry for them ; our time is not far off folks,stay cool, add SVL at this level or just stay invested ;Kindly do your diligence before you buy or sell SVL : disclosure I hold totally 53 stocks in NYSE /TSX/ASX and SVL is a stock about which I have very high level of conviction : most of the investors think SVL is a sheet stock ; boy, would love to see them when they go wrong ;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $165.7K 1.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 191348 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 298430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.