SVL 2.08% 9.4¢ silver mines limited

Blackrock is a big fund, big money is not always smart money ; I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Blackrock is a big fund, big money is not always smart money ; I will be adding SVL more and more as the price falls : SVL has the assets, when the POS goes up this will be a different stock altogether , in the meanwhile we have to withstand the pain and doubts , it is part of the game ; another stock of mine, CTM withstood the bear onslaught for two months the same way ( I was down more than 60 percent there for some time ) , now the stock is headed to much much higher levels ; I am very sure SVL is a mega bagger but only for patient investors who can hold it through next two years atleast ; ;I know investors are stuck here from much higher levels over the last few years, a lot of unspoken voices are hurting here, feel really sorry for them ; our time is not far off folks,stay cool, add SVL at this level or just stay invested ;Kindly do your diligence before you buy or sell SVL : disclosure I hold totally 53 stocks in NYSE /TSX/ASX and SVL is a stock about which I have very high level of conviction : most of the investors think SVL is a sheet stock ; boy, would love to see them when they go wrong ;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.