CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    @cosair

Now, was there any reason for the share to move from $1.00+ to well over $3.00 a few months ago?

If I may guess, the reason behind the rally was the market's premature exuberance over the prospect of MSB signing a partnership deal with MNK.

The likes of MNK and others will only partner MSB if the science is proved. Hence these two go together like a horse and carriage.

Am I correct to assume that in your mind, if the partnership with MNK doesn't materialise, then we can all safely conclude that in the eyes of MNK at least, the science is not proven?

Do I read correctly that once we have your so called" announcing something big on the partnership front" you will rush to buy the shares.

No I will not rush to buy MSB shares. Because even if a partnership deal is announced, MSB is still not self-sustaining, but it's a step closer to being one. If all the stars are aligned for MSB then realistically speaking, I will probably look at buying MSB maybe 5 years from now when it generates sustainable revenue and profit.

Otherwise for someone who does not hold shares and sentiment is sell, why do you care.

I care because if this thing actually works, then I also want to hop on to the MSB bus. Not now when the bus is still stuck in traffic in small suburban streets, but later on at the last bus stop before it enters a free-flowing freeway.

By the way, I don't mind missing out on seats and have to stand up, because I know that the journey to financial reward will be a quick one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.