MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

"While I usually begrudge the outrageous fees charged by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8394
    "While I usually begrudge the outrageous fees charged by investment banks and stockbrokers, in this particular capital Bell Potter certainly are earning their fees.
    To their credit, they have done a great job in keeping the stock price as far away as possible from the dreaded $1.40 level ahead of the close of the retail offer, judging by the nifty way the last few minutes of trading on each day for the past week has resulted in the stock close on, or close to, its high for the day.
    Better to suffer some small damage to the P-book now, than end up with millions of underwriting shares you need to offload in a weeks' time in order to repair your balance sheet.
    Nice to see them earning their keep for once."

Yep, bang on cue.

Just like over the past few days, the stock price traded down during the day, only to be bought up in the last 15 or 12 minutes of trade to close at the day's high, or at least well off the day's lows.

My money is on this pattern being repeated every day until the close of the retail offer.

Good to see Bell Potter playing its part in giving the retail offer the best chance of succeeding (although I am sure the broker is putting in the effort far more to protect its own balance sheet than out of a sense of loyalty to its corporate client).

In the meantime, I am sure there are some people who are taking advantage of this daily jobbing opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.