PEN 2.56% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

It does make the register tighter, to be sure. I am happy with...

1. 606 Posts.
    It does make the register tighter, to be sure. I am happy with this strategy/direction. If I was angling for this measure, it would certainly be at the bottom of the market when the now state government (as jurisdictional oversight moves from National to State) will soon have oversight, not the (more bureaucratic) National Body. If they (PEN) are pitching to save jobs to those that want jobs (State), which is how I would pitch this...then this is when I'd pitch it.

In the meantime...nothing has changed. Register is tighter up the top, so show me the sell out? I don't see it. I may however see 20c on the horizon as I see no depth of buying below it, so I wouldn't mind picking up some at this level if I'm lucky enough...perhaps even on the last 5 vwap days of the quarter? lol In the meantime, CLA has been chugging along with where I see much more short term upside, so PEN can wait for a while until the VWAP delivers even better prices for some further investment from me. I fully understand how it (PEN) might look, so it's perhaps only an investment for those with cast iron stomachs. Or the mad. lol. But in the meantime I still like our cashflow position. I do NOT like the convertible note being extended being April, if that's the way they are thinking, but it could well be the case if U prices don't move until then as they pick up cheap shares for nix.

It's all about the U price. No idea when that might pick up, it's defying logic now when utilities might move. Maybe they are like me in the morning after a big night out? lol

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $904.8K 11.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 547650 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 261157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.