TTC 0.00% 5.8¢ traditional therapy clinics limited

Missed out on $.17 last go around as I was shell shocked at the...

1. 19 Posts.
    Missed out on $.17 last go around as I was shell shocked at the price drop. Doubled down at $.17. Will take a quick profit at $.21 if we bounce back to there. Holding the other half long term.

Will be back in again at $.16-$.17 if I an unload the shares I got on the spike down.

Cancelling the HQ contract was explained in the announcements as due to investors asking for the funds to be reinvested into building and acquiring more clinics rather than wasting money on a new HQ. This makes sense, and to me is actually a good thing that the company is responsive to investors, though they should have not done an unnecessary HQ to begin with.

Business model seems similar to GEM. TTC is actually investing their cash to increase ROE unlike almost all other Chinese shares.

Not impressed with the share dilution due to gifting shares. Thanks mixedbag.

Still think this is one of the better Chinese companies, and in it for the long so long as the financials remain solid. I would like to see some profit growth though. Revenue is growing, but not profits. This seems to be from reducing fees to franchisees and increases in payments to staff. I would think this would eventually slow, and new revenue should result in additional profits, but we shall see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.