HRL 0.00% 16.0¢ hrl holdings ltd

Pisces, I came across late last courtesy of a mention by you on...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2738
    Pisces,

I came across late last courtesy of a mention by you on the XSO thread. Couldn't quite believe it when I looked further into the story. Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm across the ditch. A couple of weeks before Christmas there was comment in the media, evening news, how all NZ honey is now subject to stricter testing regimes as required by MPI - Ministry of Primary Industries, especially Manuka.

Here is an interesting link:

https://www.analytica.co.nz/Tests/Honey-Testing

HONEY TESTING

Analytica’s honey testing service provides fast and cost effective options for the high volume tests needed by beekeepers, manufacturers, and marketers. This now includes testing required by MPI for Manuka honey.
    Analytica is approved by MPI to offer both the MPI Manuka Chemical Marker and the DNA marker test under its Limited Recognised Laboratory Programme. Analytica also holds full ISO 17025 accreditation under IANZ for both the MPI Manuka Chemical Marker and DNA marker tests. We are the first laboratory to achieve full ISO 17025 and full RLP Approval for the MPI Manuka honey tests. This means that results can be used in future to meet MPI's General Requirements for Export of honey.
    As the market leader in NZ honey testing, with excellent support available during and after testing, you are wise to work with Analytica for all your honey testing needs.
    For those working with Manuka honey, we offer both the chemical marker and DNA based pollen tests proposed by MPI for Manuka honey. Analytica also offers other important tests used for grading such as ‘3-in-1’ (DHA, MG, and HMF), Leptosperin, and Colour & Conductivity. And our Manuka Forecasting service can help you work out how your manuka honey will change as it is stored.
    General honey tests like Tutin and C4 sugars apply to all honey, and help meet regulatory requirements in NZ and overseas.
    Microbiology testing is arranged for you by Analytica through its partnership with CAIQTEST (Pacific).
    Analytica is actively involved in research, and development of new honey tests, so stay in touch to learn about these as they are launched.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.