AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

to me it looks like the interested parties have bought a...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    to me it looks like the interested parties have bought a substantial amount at one fiftieth of a cent from large holders such as Surplus King & Stone Wang who wouldn't have cared what he sold his stash for seeing as he gifted himself a bundle for free. So that was stage 1 completed at rock bottom prices. Stage 2 seems to be buying at present levels of one tenth of a cent and this now appears to be taking place on market as well which is a good thing for existing shareholders. Doing a back door listing in this manner with a 'dead' badly run ASX business like AFT allows them to avoid the costs and hassles of doing a formal IPO including the massive amounts of paperwork, marketing, promotion, legals etc etc. Once they get there hands on a majority of AFT shares, they can then change the name of the company from AFT to the new business, and away they go. For existing shareholders, especially those that bought in at .001c, I guess there are two options - either put your shares on market at .001c and hope they get bought and feel lucky you got your money back (I'm personally considering this option). Or you sit it out and see what happens and perhaps be a shareholder in a new business that might eventually prove to be a success story (I'm also considering this option). Either way I wont be making a decision until we are provided with more information, as everything I have said here is pure speculation and guesswork until AFT management can provide more clarity. If a new entity is formed, I can only hope Neil Bourne is not part of it - we need to get rid of of the old AFT deadwood 100% . cheers. E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.