TER 0.00% 17.0¢ terracom limited

Mate your insinuating insider trading, which I can somewhat...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    Mate your insinuating insider trading, which I can somewhat understand since TER are a micro cap miner... But its a completely unjustified accusation... and it's not required on the forum... I felt the need to pull this up...

You should read some of the announcements... We know $/T based on railed tonnes and revenue made in the last quarter (its reported) - so some of what you have said is not factual. I mentioned the reaffirming of the $20/T uplift for a reason - we know $/T (gross) and from the reports from Stanmore Coal we also know the toll agreement for the use of the TLO... So there is no need to speculate on actuals - we have them from TER financial reports.
    "You think he takes the $20 from the TLO as gospel truth extra profit as opposed to an estimate, when we have not been advised if they are mining profitably and at what price they are selling?"

Now if I can put together some +/-30% earnings estimates based on factual information in TER reports, than I am sure Singo can also do this. Singo would also have a team of educated mining people most likely... So I'm sure by refining various models Singo could also develop a future looking revenue / profit expectation and then invest based off all the factual information we have.... Has less to do with the aforementioned 7th sense you speak of me thinks...

I feel I should also repeat, TER ARE A PRICE TAKER. Singo will loose all his hard earned if coal prices take a tumble again... Conversations with mates (insider trading) isn't going to tell Singo what the price of BA coal will be in 2 months... Maybe I went a bit hard saying your comment was bollocks - and I apologise for this, but everyone has enough cold hard facts to make a speculative investment decision on TER.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $157.6K 925.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 146937 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 363989 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.