TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

That's what I thought. All you've got is vague fearmongering of...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    That's what I thought. All you've got is vague fearmongering of how shareholders would magically go from 15% to 75% without anyone noticing or raising concerns.

BS reasons? The guy got sued and his personal litigation ended up with about 4.5% of the company's shares being seized and dumped on the market.

Directors are supposed to be trustworthy and give a good representation of the company (which coincidentally, yes I have confidence in the TAW board to look after shareholders in this deal).

You can't pull crap like that and stay on in top spot. It's not a good look for the company.

Also, the announcement says "substantial shareholders and key business partners" had complained, but it was the "majority of the board" who removed him.

Because that's how boards work. They make the decisions. Not the shareholders and key business partners.

Also note that it is multiple. More than one party has issues.

If we're putting forward unprovable hypotheticals, I think "key business partners" is TAW and HC Starck and he managed to piss them off during the tantalum negotiations, which were just before this happened.

Add in a general lack of trust and damage to the company image from his personal shenanigans, and he's out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.