FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-23

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I will always remember the smile on Caths face when I asked her, after the FAN discovery, if there was any chance of an early raid on the company, due to its strategic percentage. She just gave one of those wide smiles and the twinkling eyes and laughed. Impossible, she said, the registry is so convoluted with mums and dads in every nook and cranny of the country....it would be too hard and take too long. Dont worry.

How things have changed!

Taproot...The Meridian name is only on one of our subsidiaries;

Subsidiaries;
    First Australian Resources Pty Ltd (ii) (iii)Australia 100 100 Humanot Pty Ltd (ii) (iii)Australia 100 100 Flow Energy Pty Ltd (ii)Australia 100 100 Neptune Exploration Pty Ltd (ii) Australia 100 100 Lightmark Enterprises Pty Ltd (ii) Australia 100 100 FAR Holdings 1 Pty Ltd (ii) Australia 100 100 FAR Holdings 2 Pty Ltd (ii) Australia 100

100 FAR Meridian Pty Ltd

(ii) Australia 100 100 First Australian Resources, Inc. USA 100 100 Petrole Investments Group Pty Ltd Mauritius 100 100 FAR Gambia Ltd (iv) Mauritius 100 100 FAR Mauritius 1 Pty Ltd Mauritius 100 100 FAR Mauritius 2 Pty Ltd Mauritius 100 100 FAR Guinea Bissau Mauritius 100 0 FAR Kenya L6 Mauritius 100 0 FAR Senegal SARL Senegal 100 100 FAR Senegal RSSD SA Senegal 100 100 FAR Senegal 1 SA Senegal 100 100 FAR Senegal Djiffere SA Senegal 100 100

But your point is clear....there is something more to our relationship with them because of this naming? They does appear to be a relationship...what is it? Cornerstone? Financing? Blocking? PE backer? the list goes on.

OOO we will both be talking to Cath at the end of the month...you will be doing so one day prior to myself....you will undoubtedly finish the meeting wishing you had asked for more clarification on a point or at least delved deeper.....here is your second chance. Just let me know and I will take up the baton.

Here is my one and only question I would like you to ask; "Is Meridian friendly, super friendly, ultra friendly or none of the above?" We know Cath cant elaborate but she is the kind of person that will help you if you help her ....if you know what I mean. Questions do not need to be uncomfortably loaded.

Zacma, you make the point that companies dont give a toss for the small shareholders...but I have been at a meeting where the third strike hung in the air....and I have not see a more frightened board.

I have said this before but if it came down to it, and with modern communications, we just might be able to form a block...I have a rough idea that between Mr. Hustler, Whisky and myself we have about 25m shares..I know its a long way from the required 700m ....but you can see how quickly it can add up.

Anyway lets hope it doesn't get down to that...but getting back to my first point...yes..clearly we are now getting close to the pointy end with regards to controlling rules with major stake-holders within this company (a far cry from FAN-1). We are close to getting all sorts of dealings and actions surrounding the next milestones which are in the very near future of FAR.

Who pulls their gun first?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $7.479K 15.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68674 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 31417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.