FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Indeed my biggest fear! That FAR is taken out with the help of a...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Indeed my biggest fear!
    That FAR is taken out with the help of a bit of warehousing before it's potential is realized!
    For me, it is PE and Samo in the short term that I would like to see concluded, prior to any possible corporate action.
    Sure both may be "dusters", but am happy to take the risk rather than settle for "cents in the dollar", in some corporate action event, as personally, I think both will come in.
    If they don't then so be it.

Was some talk earlier about how big corporates would only make a "tilt" when then they had all the information, that is, when the results were in, rather than paying a "risked valuation", for the unknown.
    I agree that seems often to be the case.
    However, when you think of the millions spent on exploration, which is in effect "risked investment", how is that different from paying a "risked valuation" in corporate action?

The last thing I want is a successful TO of FAR atm.
    I'm part of the pom pom brigade! I believe that both success with PE and Samo could see us well on the way to the dollar party!
    As Whiskey said, wow, how time gets by, second week of May, more than a third of the year already gone!
    Wonder what PC is thinking ATM!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.8¢ 48.5¢ $170.0K 347.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83716 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 25472 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.