FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

ok, but where are they getting all their stock from & why isnt...

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 784
    ok, but where are they getting all their stock from & why isnt the share price moving accordingly. ?

I think it's prudent on hear to always think as a contrarian, we know the good stuff, but what is the bad stuff, what has seen us drop from 80c to 50c & be here for several months..

Who are the sellers - why sell when the info they have should point to some very good things happening
    Is their a bigger thought process required, i.e. Lithium itself - is it a fad or is it here to stay (if its not a fad, why aren't the big boys on it, i.e. Rio & BHP ?)
    Everyone here thinks it's undervalued by someway, ok, so what is stopping this being valued where us private holders think it should be.. (there may be a small truth in this being held down, but personally I don't buy that it's the only thing)
    Not shooting this down guys, but it seems that we have a very narcissistic view here where we are the only right ones & everyone else is wrong. I think we should weigh up the cons as well for a more balanced view because clearly we are not 80c, $1 or $1.20 & we have slumpt to this value for around 4 months now, so something isnt totally right.

just my ramblings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.