RFG 2.56% 7.6¢ retail food group limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-27

1. OzJ
    1,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    It occurs to me that if I held a stock which I thought was a dog, or at least an under performer, then I may not comment on that fact. I might keep my mouth shut and only speak up after having adjusted my position.

I’m not saying Yoda behaves this way. I’m saying that people who don’t hold are free from the emotion of having capital at stake. Particularly on a troubled stock like this one. So it behooves the holder who may fear their own analysis is blinded by self-interest to consider negative view points which are unincumbered of similar self-interested blindness.

Additionally, the quest to impune the motive behind the negative opinion is a fool’s errand. It may be that people just like watching the world burn. It’s much more likely, particularly in a forum like this, that troubled stocks offer the greatest opportunity to learn and those eager to learn gravitate to where the learning is to be had.

Just a thought. A few GSW and BIG holders are currently lamenting their own lack of interest in opinions contrary to their immediate interest.
    Last edited by OzJ: 24/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $189.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $59.89K 778.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 526680 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 22681 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.