RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

I have signed up with a few shares in Redflow after following it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    I have signed up with a few shares in Redflow after following it for the last six months , my main share interest is with Titomic TTT which has been an incredible ride and rise in the last eight months for me ; it took TTT many years to get there with 8 or so years of development with the CSIRO . Redflow has been on a similar timeline and has proven tech , but obviously has been on the ASX for a significant time longer , probably to the detriment of many stock holders coming and going with loses , I would love to invest more with Redflow especially at the current price, as there has to be some rises very soon ,with the capital raise to upswing production and with everything that has transpired over the last six months and with the factory set-up and in production mode ,and all the bugs finally being removed , I think the tech is certainly worthy on so many levels , safer and more responsible in a recycling and environmental front , more user friendly in hot environments. The current team at Redflow seems to be really making things happen , spokesman and former CEO , Simon Hackett is a massive positive for the company , with his attitude and ability to promote ,what is an incredible Aussie technology , Redflow is needed for the future of renewables in a grand scale , just hope to the coal-la-lition gets the boot , because Labour I feel , with its policies favour a renewable future and when you look at the tesla battery , its a good fit for the grid , but redflow is better for large scale energy storage , the future is bright and I hope all long term holders and believers in this tech , get rewarded as the world needs it, sooner than later ! RFX up and atom !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.