AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Enlighten me- I have only been in the market for 3 years of...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Enlighten me- I have only been in the market for 3 years of which 2 have been with AGO

Flanagan is no longer. The major shareholders are FMG and Hancock. If they have 75% they can delist, creating a bit of panic of the remaining shareholders who will sell at market and they (Twiggy and Gina) then, if prior to final delisting have 90% can then buy out the remaining 10% (us long term holders).
    They then can do what they want and decide between themselves who gets what.

Pure speculation from my part on the basis of the current uncertainty but the advantage I see is that they get from a strategic perspective is only having to get to 75% combined and not the 75% go-it-alone. That means that they only need to get another 75-46% or 29% to do that.

That doesn’t mean that the price wont go up/ have improved offers...but if Twiggy has his share at 5c then Gina still has a way to go for their own parity of stakeholder price.

I am not downramping or upramping, just putting a new scenario on the table. We dont know what is happening behind the closed door, but I am just suspicious that FMG havent done anything since announcing they have 20% and will block the MIN script offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.