AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-34

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    As a recalcitrant minority shareholder, I am very pleased to have FMG and their allies as co-recalcitrant minority shareholders also. I also note there are thousands of small aussie shareholders on the books still (was 30,000 of us in 2017 AR holding under 1.5M shares many who bought shares at 50c-400c).

As for Gina destroying AGO, it will not look good to screw FMG & all of us battlers in her only ASX listed controlled entity especially as this is contrary to her bidders statement which clearly outlined her plans including BOD & management cleanout, strategic review, port berth utility & continued production.

Gina has rail, port berths, cash and existing IO production from Roy Hill nearby. There are many synergies with Roy Hill AGO & FMG that all 3 can and surely will utilise the main being AGOs continuation means no exemption is needed as to the port berths so Roy Hill can boost production & export through AGOs mines and port berths, smart!

Gina cant turn AGO into a subsidiary as she doesnt own 100% and never will.
    She knew she couldnt when she bid as FMG had 19.9% blocking stake.

Now all the cheap dead wood and poisonous yankee equity is gone, soon the yankee debt & their proxy BOD will be gone also and AGO will be run like a mean lean cashflow machine by aussie owners and managers with a very tight share register like the good ole days.

The rich get richer, destroying something she just spent $260M cash on in paper scrip is not part of her plan imho and any suggestion of that means you just dont understand Gina or twiggy or super rich people.

Thats why I HOLD LONG & HOLD STRONG!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 16/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.