NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-3

1. 879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Its not everyday that I will research the largest shareholders in the companies that I own, however I do do it and I highly recommend it.

Below is a quick bit of research about the main people involved with this Form 604 announcement. I was impressed so I have shared it below.

These two men appear to be the ones who have just increased their investment with NML from 7.775% to 10.593% through VBS Exchange PTY Limited and other parties listed in item 3.

I think we should be very proud to have these guys onboard NML as they seem to have a very good eye for BIG investment.

In regards to Mr Glenn Rosewell, I am particularity encouraged by the fact that he was one of the people whom managed the Packer Family's wealth (2004-2009). Kerry Packer was a MASSIVE believer in the Bendigo Gold story.

DYOR + GLTAH!!

Mr Campbell Olsen
    Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer at Arete Capital Partners.
    Campbell Olsen has had a long career in Private Equity and operational management in the mining industry. Campbell has deep experience in international private equity practice and process having spent several years as an Investment Manager with Nomura Jafco and then General Manager (Australasia) with Advent International, a Boston-based multi-billion dollar international private equity company.
    In 2003 Campbell established Polarity Capital, a private equity & advisory firm that specialized in a “hands-on” approach to its investments, with Campbell regularly assuming the CEO role of investee companies for varying durations to provide turnaround and expansion strategies as well as drive and directional clarity. From an operational perspective Campbell has acquired, managed and run downstream mineral processing operations along with upstream resources assets both in Australia and abroad. His experience encompasses asset/opportunity identification, due diligence, negotiations of acquisition terms and structure, on-going operational reform & improvement through to exit strategies. He has managed exploration programs, JORC- compliant resource estimate programs, mine design and operations primarily across iron ore, silver and rare earth metals.
    Campbell has completed a Bachelor of Engineering from Victoria University and a Masters in Business Administration from Melbourne Business School.

Glenn Roswell

Principal at CENTENNIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT

Glenn was a Founder and the Chief Executive Officer of Ellerston Capital Ltd (2004 – 2009) an alternative asset management business established to manage the Packer Family’s wealth and external investors capital in public equity markets and managed fund investments. Over the period at Ellerston Capital, assets under management grew in excess of $4 billion to become a global leading alternative asset manager.

Prior to Ellerston Capital, Glenn was Deutsche Banks’ Asia Pacific Head – Absolute Return Strategies Group. He helped establish this business into the market leader and was successful at launching the first hedge fund product of its kind in 1999 and was a member of the Investment Committee and Compliance Committees.
    Advisory Board Member – Adam Scott Foundation, Board Member of Giant Steps School.
    Glenn holds a Bachelor of Arts and Commerce from Monash University, Melbourne.

GLTAH + DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.