SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I use to be a strong believer in Senex, having held and traded...

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    I use to be a strong believer in Senex, having held and traded their stock since 2011

BUT i have been trading my way out of my long positions the past 6 to 9 months since Xmas. 

I presently hold NO stock (which is a first since 2011) as I no longer have faith in ID

Senex may or may not have some decent assets, as its hard to calculate given the shifty pulled on us all by inflating the Balance Sheet.

We still have NO clear facts on WSGP flow rates.AND the last kick in the guts for me was the acknowledgement that parts of of WSGP may not be commercial at current prices = clear signal when NO capital is being allocated towards its progression, namely the GSA had to be .... watered down to accommodate the reduced levels of ultimate gas recoverable from the capital being allocated.

So i have sold out 100%.

I no longer trust or believe in ID.

I noticed a trading opportunity earlier this week but missed it. IF i was to buy this stock again it would be only for very short term positions.

Does ID care that he has lost a long time holder, not at all !!! as he is a strong believer in the greater fool theory , that's why he continued to ..... play the music ..... yet the big instos' are staying away (look at the average decline in trading volumes) AND their biggest shareholder EIG sold down , leaving enough only to maintain its Board seat.

I am firmly behind @tt2000.and i will continue to follow his posts

FYI .... I have changed my sentiment to Hold .. and my position to Not Held .... something which i have overlooked in the past.

GLTA ... but think for yourselves also !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.