TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

They sell and lend out and give to mafia as collateral who then...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    They sell and lend out and give to mafia as collateral who then sell against instruction. They don't care.

Then shareholders get the register, then tell ASX, who do nothing- because they just want these problems to delist and go away. ASIC do nothing, then ASX send a letter asking the company to reply about how the Top 20 and lack of notices of directors selling contradict the share register. Then there is no reply. Then the Secretary resigns with half the board. Then a new chairman sends a letter to ASX saying they need time and a new auditor to get to the bottom of it. Shareholders talk about the pot of gold cash in someones bank. Then the Chinese owner starts trying to put sauce back into the bottle by saying he spread the shares out to his children and family. And he tries to buy some back and say look, I had them all along. Then the new Australian octogenarian chairman resigns. And there is no board. Then the largest Australian shareholders step in and onto the board. ASX gives them a few months. Communication improves, financials are finally lodged, you get trading again, and then nothing happens to the share price and you still don't know if you have an operational business or if the cash is real. Basically, you can still go to 5c in a heartbeat. If you ever trade again. Sadly

These Chinese listings weren't a scam. they were just pure incompetence and greed. In many instances they are actually decent companies

GLTAH, sincerely. My observation is that eventually it will come down to your only hope being some Australian directors who have skin in the game getting ASX to stay their inevitable stay of execution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.