AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-15

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    OK so she has the 75%.
    FMG & twiggy have 11.38% +4.99%
    2 Billionaires own 92% of AGO and the free float is less than 790M shares and dropping daily.
    Gina cannot get to 82%-83%.
    FMG/twiggy hold AGO shares as a strategic asset, they maybe have realised the error of their ways in not bidding and selling 3.5% of their stake & maybe the fur will fly at the FMG BOD over this.

That aint any reason to sell, the tighter the share register the better for the remaining holders.
    The quiet majority were the poisonous yankee bondholders who got their 8B of shares issued to them for their $125M debt which shares are now worth triple that at $336M on market today.
    The yanks flipped that debt on the equity market selling most of it to traders/INSTOs at 1.0c-3.0c who in turn flipped it to Gina for a profit of 30-100%.
    The readers can judge for themselves in hindsight as to whether the AGO BOD actions in issuing that massive dilutive equity for debt valuing AGO a quarter than now was worth it or not. This is not the situation now is it?

All that has happened is that the yank bondholder equity has been swapped from them to Gina/FMG/twiggy and the free float has tightened more than AGO ever had before. The top 3 own 92% rather than the historic 50%.

Now the question is will Gina delist and go private and can she do this as there will be way more than 150 holders (over 4,000 still on my estimates) or will she get on with it and call the EGM already and multibag this tightly held producer with top management and convert AGO margins from 1% to 25% like at Roy hill.
    I say the latter.

Thats why we HOLD LONG & HOLD STRONG!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 10/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.