AVH 4.12% $2.78 avita medical inc.

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-16

1. 9,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 851
    Simply they have in the past not used numbers I am happy with and quickly IMO there are holes again.

Remember they aren't able to do hands flexible web areas , fingers etc so you really have to look at the number of burns they really are in the front seat for and then look at the possible cost advantage in those other cases etc.  Unfortunately as shown in other markets it is not as clear as some make out.   It muddies the water as they are using big numbers to look bigger but I can't get em to add up and then when I apply a financial metric numbers shrink considerably .  I can't get to the low numbers they are actually doing in rest of world but there has been a long history IMO of poor knowledge by investors and poor details by management trying to talk themselves out of a hole.

Really need 100% accurate and honest numbers and via years of watching some know em and understand just what a hard market it is.

This in no way means it isn't a good product but something has to explain why it never penetrates markets it has previously  entered.  It is not all abut poor management either but it is a lot about shareholder expectations .  Management resets have had various opportunities to come clean for the last decade? but have persisted using big market numbers etc.  Yes one day way into the future they may have access to full market size but with aging patents and limited protection time by FDA approval  others will soon be eating their lunch so they have a lot of $ to keep spending on trials , marketing , probably litigation just to stay viable and only a short time to recoup $ spent.

Perhaps that is the plan to get it on a exchange where there won't be the indepth knowledge and give it a pump. Unless you can participate as a Soph investor on that initial listing at a discount then it might not bode well longer term IMO.  Just hard to pick as I just can't work out if management are going to be able to execute a good plan and communicate honestly and timely to current holders .  Beware of an short term and low hurdle incentives offered IMO as that will indicate quite a bit.  See if major holders are activists or followers and if they are longer term or wanting to just enter a larger liquid exchange and take what they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
0.110(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $195.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.82 $2.74 $999.8K 359.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5419 $2.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.