OMN 0.00% 97.0¢ onemarket limited

@vagabond84 You can give a negative spin to pretty much...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    @vagabond84

You can give a negative spin to pretty much everything, if you’re so inclined, and I’m not here to try and convince you of anything. By your own admission, though, I am the one who’s provided a more detailed and informed account of things, here.

Respectfully, you’re coming across to me as being way too impatient, especially given the early-stage nature of the underlying business. I could sort of understand your attitude if you were a conservative former WFD holder who received his/her OMN shares on the spin-off and now just wants to get rid of them.

But that’s not you, right? In a previous post of yours (from July 12th 2018) you implied that you bought into OMN after the spin-off (as an “asset play”, to borrow your words), so is it fair to ask what sort of time horizon you had in mind when you got in?

But most of all, If you really are prepared to bet that the next two quarterlies won’t show a meaningful increase in sales, may I ask why you’re still holding the shares then?

Isn’t selling now the most logical way of implementing that bet, or are you really hoping that STAM will successfully push for a wind-up at some point (under the far-from-obvious assumption that this is really what they want to do)?

Cheers
    Last edited by Transversal: 31/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.