TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ruffer topped up by 12M shares from the CR, the form doesnt...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Ruffer topped up by 12M shares from the CR, the form doesnt actually explain this but they dont specify onmarket purchases so that must be it. Also bought for/through BNYM who also works for yankee bondholders and the top 2 largest banks in the US.

Its a big vote of confidence in the BOD and confirms what I speculated earlier from my AGM report that Ruffer was lining up for CR shares as they were stated by Stern to be "very supportive of the TRY BOD". If anyone should get cheap TRY shares its them for supporting the BOD in the tough times against RIM and now helping TRY to expeditiously build the road/bridge to Tallman.

The SPP should be cancelled/deferred and in its place another immediate CR for $2.5M under the original plan and save a lot of time and paperwork. If holders want to buy cheap shares they can do it onmarket at 11-12c if they are lucky and if it stays this low.

Getting Ruffer to buy shares in cash and not getting poisonous bond debt from them or BNYM is remarkable. They like what TRY is doing & obviously think,

TRY will FLY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.