BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

What gets my goat is that this company's corporate governance is...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    What gets my goat is that this company's corporate governance is easily the worst in the western world.  Just improving that, will add several pennies to the share price.  But then these guys assume that they are a big fish (biggest coal producer) in a tiny pond (NZ)...so they can get away with murdering corporate governance...and who is going to ask hard questions?  Definitely not this totally incompetent and useless board. 

On the positive side, these kinds of situations can turn suddenly lucrative if we can change management and the board.  That would require an owner of the company who understands these things...lottery winners in Singapore simply don't have the corporate IQ to understand any such thing...never mind implementing them.

What is clear with the Asian Dragon announcement is that the lottery winners are bailing out..despite Expat Singapore's boasts about a bright long term future.  So now with practically everyone looking to get out...I can't see how the share price hangs in even at 12 cents for much longer. The only hope is that the met coal prices soar anew...and that help seems to be on the way within days.

It looks to me that the bearish consensus on met coal prices is about to get proven pathetically wrong.  So the cash inflow into BRL is about to soar anew to levels most analysts and investors do not expect....and that has the potential to lead to fire works.  A good old fashioned panic may be about to start off in met coal markets!  Here is Friday's write up on met coal markets:
    MBSpot Premium Met Coal (Australia Export fob) is UP US$2.63/t overnight atUS$200.14/t. The spot seaborne coking coal price maintained its upward momentumovernight with buyers coming into snap up cargoes following price increases earlier this week. This hasresulted in somewhat of a domino effect: Chinese traders have started to buy soIndian buyers who had been waiting for prices to bottom out have also come backto the market. Given the recent price uptick, end-users (ie. the finalcustomers) in China have retreated to the sidelines (for now), however steelmills in Hebei province is confident about seaborne coking coal prices risingfurther after the CNY amid support from higher prices for steel and coke. Thisis because there is an expectation that demand for finished steel products willimprove post-CNY as various downstream sectors return to work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.