BRL 0.00% 75.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-23

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    spot on with your options research AG.............I am not relying on anything hopeful or beneficial that will come from management .........I am watching the coking coal price as that's the only thing putting a floor in the SP........if that was to fall the SP won't be supported by the companies good governance reputation......aye 
    I have no doubt that the buy back will kick back into gear should one of the Singaporean investors require it.
    You got to wonder , deep behind the seen, what benefit the management are getting from this sort of decision making........wink wink nudge nudge.
    Can't say the current management don't have a self serving reputation.....aye  
    Given the positive position the company found itself in very early in the game from the benefits of export pricing I can confidently say after 40 years of investing the conversion of the RCPS was the most corrupt governance decision I have ever witnessed.
    Remember not only did they turn down other finance offers they also converted the RCPS early and then choose to pay down bank debt as well prior to the agreed to RCPS expiry date.
    Some would say this is in the past and one should look forward...........appears by the SP Mr markets has made it's own judgement on management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.