BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

I find the buyback saga disheartening.  The company claimed that...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I find the buyback saga disheartening.  The company claimed that it would "be done for the benefit of ALL shareholders".  The way it seems to have worked out, is that it was only meant to facilitate the partial exit of a big shareholder.  In short, yet another lie from BRL management.  I followed trading in the shares in December, and there was definitely suspicious trading activity.  Now it all makes sense.

I am still waiting for the video of the AGM.  Since it is now 2 months after the AGM, it is clear that they lied on that one too.

In other words, management keeps needlessly lying about things they simply don't need to.  If they had no intention of putting up the video, why make such a claim?  And the buybacks...it sounds so hollow now. 

Right now, the only thing supporting the 12 cent mark, is the met coal price.  The 2019 December price is now at $189, closing in on the all time high of $192 (for 2019 December future price)...far above BRL's "super high price".  With the market so tight (inventories and production), the trend for met coal prices remains to the upside.  The price chart for Dec 2019 met coal looks very bullish.  Well...it provides a tiny bit of support for BRL's battered share price.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.