PNX 0.00% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-13

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well, going off the Q1 ann, the following is my take on what they reported will be going on during Q2 2019 and into Q1 2020-

1. The company is due the results of the two diamond drill holes from Iron Blow, reported to have intersected "massive sulphide mineralisation", would be nice to know what lies below,
    2. Modelling of Fountain head and Tally Ho deposit mineralisation,
    3. DFS of Hayes Creek being currently ongoing and results due possibly/hopefully by end of Q1 2020,
    4. Fountain head mineralisation envelope considered "significant", 1.6km strike that remains open. Updated mineral estimate to be completed by end of June.
    5. Desktop conceptual mining study is ongoing to work out what to mine first (Fountain head or Iron Blow/ Mt Bonnie), Processing options are being "considered", considered is the option to process via 3rd party processing plant, maybe Kirkland are back in the mix?

I guess the information has to come in from the recent drilling program and the mineral estimate for Fountain Head has to be completed so an informed decision can be made on which way to head to get the ball rolling.

There could be some positive news due on resource estimates, what lays below and an idea of the requirements of mining this ground.
    I am a little more positive on it all knowing Kirkland lake are considering firing up their mothballed operations in the area, could bring some positive news up Pine Creek way for PNX.

Im also wondering how Ausmex are going down in S.A too.
    Bit of excitement regarding a copper deposit PNX currently have in agreement with them on PNX ground from what I can decipher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.3K 2.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5243775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15209755 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.