PNX 0.00% 0.4¢ pnx metals limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-18

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Well, we did get to see the results from the small drill campaign at Iron Blow this week. All in all, not too bad, I guess it all goes together to get the DFS underway, still reported to be on track for Q2 2020.
    Although, some may say "rehashed" results from 2017 if you choose to look at it like that.

The EIS side of things look to only require approval from a state level and not federal, I guess with this project being in the NT, there might be the chance that the EIS flies through and get the tick of approval given the state government wish for a return of more mining within the state.

It would appear PNX had become a daytraders dream on Thursday.
    95 million shares changed hands and a day high of .014. I do hope those that were looking for an exit were able to use the interest and minimise any loses they may have incurred holding in hope for years.
    I wish you all the best if you did manage an exit.

I checked out the company top 20 holders list.
    One that caught my eye become a top 20 holder during 2018.
    They are a drilling company who are based in Epsom, Victoria with a yard in Pine Creek, NT. You could torp a footy from Epsom to Fosterville. I wonder if they do the drilling for Kirkland at Fosterville?
    I wonder if they have been doing the drilling for Kirkland in the NT?
    I wonder if they do the drilling at Hayes Creek, if not, they might know who do and have an interest in whats going on.
    Was just a thought there.

I guess it's time to settle in for a quiet patch news wise until the quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.3K 2.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5243775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15209755 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.