GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Forgot about the update, was purely thinking the full annual...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Forgot about the update, was purely thinking the full annual report.

I am actually supportive of the brewpub. Its a staple for a craft brand - Balter, Stone and Wood, Young Henrys, Little Creatures, Feral are just some examples with brewpubs. This should emulate what colonial and little did by getting a foothold in an eastern state market and supply fresh. It will also double as a head sales office. Key difference is most of these brewpubs are located in industrial areas but this will be in the heart of redfern and what could be the bottom of the property cycle.

What I question is the 3 Million. Given Matsos was what? A 11 Million purchase, perhaps that 3 Million could have gone towards an additional brand purchase - Young Henrys perhaps? They still have spare capacity at the brewery in Perth and I really think they should look to partner with another ceaft brand down the line.

Bullish on good results, driven by Matsos. Under the right management this brand has grown and I cant find a bottleshop here in QLD that doesnt stock the ginger beer and mango beer.

Cheers to a good FY19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $23.14K 86.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 76615 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.