RMS 0.38% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

I'm dropping this video on here for all to see. RMS isn't...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I'm dropping this video on here for all to see. RMS isn't mentioned but other Gold companies are. I follow this guy his name is Richard Lie very informative. The reason I'm putting it up if your interested is that he is bullish on a few gold producers but more importantly bullish on the price of Gold and he say's if it can get through the 1440 US mark it might go for a run.

RMS is a little stalled at these levels and I take on board EFY Selling and Maybe Van Eck re balancing. If the latter is true and the selling does dry up, the gold price shoots through 1440 US and a good announcement at the end of this month we could see RMS go for a run much like the gold stocks he follows.

I wasn't in this stock this time last year Christopher and don't know the time frame of when the selling stopped so I'm flying blind as to when Van Eck might settle down. Hopefully we will get a small Div announcement soon to spur things along.

Isn't it a shame the Van just cant announce it on Hotcopper that their stopping their selling on a certain date........ Like Monday. That would make life a lot easier.
    don't you think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.008(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $2.247B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.01 $1.95 $6.843M 3.467M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 48787 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 54133 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.