IXR 4.55% 1.2¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-4

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Sorry about the long double "paste" post. I guess even I had to read it twice myself to understand the projects huge potential in the rare earths space! Remember its simply all about the Soft Clay deposit and the similarities to the Banyan China 5 mines geology and "basket" of rare earths dug up which are more valuable than Lynas's "basket"

I think the DD is nearly there as well, as the time to complete is up as at the end of July as promised by the ASX announcement and there was a quite a large volume today as well.

It should be a good start if the DD is announced shortly giving more confidence to the market to push it upwards to 1.0-1.2c and then be patient for a while as a exploration and drilling program is needed for a JORC. There is enough cash for this and even if they do run out and a capital raise is needed I am sure it will be supported strongly as my comments above point to an exciting project. ( but risky as its still early stages and may trials and tribulations ahead in the next 12 months )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.50K 2.041M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68054 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5837777 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.