MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-9

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    You are right in your assumption, just a different way of saying it. But supposing the news " gag " is as you say to facilitate a Sandfire
    exceptance........what about the Sprott involvement ? Hanna / Terry and the enormouse investment by Sprott and Rick Rule, by implication
    means that all the drill and known assay results ......and " dome " locations , would be top tier knowledge......shared not just with Sandfire.
    It is known that a Copper Belt exists, and the expose of the initial opening up of it, alongside Cupric's decision to mine, needs a first offer
    to be made to publicise to the world what is taking place.........the other majors watching the true value of MOD's exploration expose itself ?
    My conclusion therefor is that further bidding will entail........possibly causing Sandfire to increase it's bid to secure what they beleave is
    sitting in there [ but of coarse hoping to get in at what they concider is the best deal [ in their interests ] possibily in MOD's Bod as well.
    But further Timeline exposure to assessment ie......the scheme meeting, followed by the 1st court hearing......will be the catalyst to really
    start the bidding, which todate has been tailered to make it look like only Sandfire will be the eventual name on the mine site ? This of
    course is purely my take on things.........it is going to be fascinating to watch this unfold........and because i beleave a war will ensue, I am topping
    up as funds become available as with the sp at this price is a bargain. [ I am invested in MTR...more than MOD ] and suggest punters
    DYOR and get this board alive with sentiment. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.