KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

“UBS I believe get involved in shorting and probably were part...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    “UBS I believe get involved in shorting and probably were part of why the share price was down (with shorting) prior to the bid. “

If you truly believe this then you are taking a hell of a risk holding your position. It has been said on numerous occasions that if the no vote gets up there is a good chance the share price Will tank. This will be a short sellers paradise!

I remember CS talking about TO months before the WES announcement and his advice was to be great full NOT greedy.

I bought my first batch of shares at 9 cents and over time accumulated 2.5 M shares. During that time the share price hit 2.48 and greed/hope kept me in. I scoffed for weeks at Dabull for suggesting at the time that the share price would drop to 80 cents. And it did!

very clever poster that Dabull. So I have taken CS’s advice and I am great full to be given a second chance, even though it is not 2.48. So at 1.89 I am out.

I would like to thank everyone on HC for their musings over the years and wish all those still holding the very best.

We all know what the yes vote looks like so personally I would like to see the no vote get up
    and then another KDR chapter begins.

What a journey this his has been!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.